Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Professional Manscaping The Art Of Hair Removal For Men.


What Is Manscaping?

The modern manscaped man is a product of today’s post-metrosexual society, where even the alpha male indulges in body grooming and skincare treatments!




My craft in the wellness field is very personal. I get contacted often about grooming topics.   
The main one is – Intimacy With My Boyfriend Has Changed From When We First Starting Dating. He Is Comfortable, and No Longer Grooming Down Under.
Attract a Woman’s Eye.
“We all respond to people who look and smell clean” Grooming & Hygiene are essential.
Ladies if you have issues with your partners hairy issues. Encourage and nicely suggest body grooming.
Options are Shaving, Trimming and Waxing.
Leave the mean criticism behind. Support your partner until you’ve worked up to a more refined setting. I completely understand you. I personally dislike Bikini area that looks like a wild forest. Simply address the issue and spark up the #Romance!!!
I always encourage my clients to Let me know how things work out !!
The feedback of course is always fabulous.Clients report more sexy time. Which makes me happy to see couples work it out and get with the trend.
For THE NEW YEAR 2015 – Experience  luxury for those who want the confidence to bare it all. You’ll be wondering why you didn’t do it sooner.
We also teach you how to maintain the look you require.
HAIR IS NO LONGER SEXY!
Follow Liz @lizskincare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Slider